Enrolling in an EMBA program is an investment. Not just because it increases your earning potential, but also because it can be costly!
For a few years now Wharton, Columbia and Kellogg have been neck-and-neck for the dubious honor of most expensive EMBA program. As fees continue to rise, the day is fast approaching when there will be $200,000 EMBA programs on the market. This year the costs are:
– Columbia Business School: $189,600
– Kellogg School of Management: $187,290
– Wharton: $186,900
If that’s discouraging, though, don’t worry. While many of the top EMBA programs come with six-digit price tags, there are also some more reasonably priced EMBA options.
Here are some of the cheapest of the top 100 EMBA programs worldwide (based on Financial Times‘ rankings):
– IE Business School: Global Executive MBA
— Rank: 8
— Cost: €75,000 (about $85,000 as of 4/1/16)
– European School of Management and Technology: Executive MBA
— Rank: 30
— Cost: €57,500 (about $65,500 as of 4/1/16)
– Chinese University of Hong Kong Business School: Executive MBA
— Rank: 31
— Cost: HK $520,000 (about US $67,000 as of 4/1/16)
– City University London Cass School of Business: Executive MBA
— Rank: 32
— Cost: £44,000 (about $63,000 as of 4/1/16)
— Rank: 34
— Cost: $40,000 – $70,000 for the Brazil, China, Mexico and Netherlands programs. The United States program is more expensive.
– Arizona State University W.P. Carey School of Business: Executive MBA
— Rank: 35
— Cost: $78,500
– Texas A&M Mays Business School: $86,000
— Rank: 64
— Cost: $86,000
– Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management: Executive MBA
— Rank: 70
— Cost: $56,200
– University of Georgia Terry College of Business: Executive MBA
— Rank: 83
— Cost: $77,000
– Georgia Institute of Technology Scheller College of Business: Executive MBA
— Rank: 89
— Cost: $79,000
Of course, these tuition costs are nothing to sneeze at, but they’re a far cry from $200,000. If these programs are still out of your budget, you might consider an online program or a more local program.
But of the top 100 EMBA programs worldwide, these are your best shot as far as affordability.
While these are some of the cheapest internationally prominent EMBA programs, the admissions process is still competitive.
For a free assessment of what EMBA programs are your best options or answers to other questions about affordable EMBA programs, contact us!